Owing to the competence of our skilled professionals, we are able to manufacture, supply and export a highly reliable Commercial RO Systems that are developed and designed as per set industrial norms. Our range comes up with Mini Flow Restrictor, Automatic Shut-off Valve and Long Reach Chrome Faucet (upgrade faucet is acceptable) to ensure user-friendliness and reduced wastage of water. Assembled using modern machines and tools our range of Commercial RO Systems are 100% sterilized and factory tested to ensure their defect-free nature. Our range comes up with installation guide and can be availed at pocket–friendly rates via easy payment modes. Owing to superior quality, our range can be used in Bars, Hotels, Resorts and Restaurants.
- 25-LPH In our wide range of products
- 3.2 gallons NSF standards water storage tank
- FDA approved polypropylene made flat cap housing (double o’ ring)
- Stainless steel check valve
- Feed water connector
- Drain saddle valve
- Four color coded 1/4 inch tubing for system connection
- Completely assembled.
Our company M/s Necsal Commercial Pvt. Ltd. manufactures and sells Reverse Osmosis Systems (RO Domestic, Commercial & Industrial), Water Softener( Domestic, Commercial & Industrial) as well as Waste Water Treatment Plant.It also install RAIN WATER HARVESTING UNIT. We offer you a cleaner, safer and healthier lifestyle through our products such as Reverse Osmosis Systems followed by reliable after sales service of our Water Softener Plant. Our motto is to provide quality at most competitive rates.
Looking forward to a positive response and long term association with your esteemed organisation among our vast number of clients like. St. George School, Shri Venkateshwar School, Lenco, Subrosa,Eros Group,etc large number of offices, commercial institutes, hotels, restaurants, educational, charitable & domestic users etc.
Reference your discussion with us, we are giving you our most reasonable discounted rates for service.
I. DESIGN SPECIFICATION (For 50 LPH)
Description / Model Commercial RO 80LPH/ PJR-80)
Flow rate 70-75 LPH
Power Consumption 80 watt
Storage tank As required installed and charged extra
MI. Feed water pressure 1.5 Kg/cm2
Maker of R.O Membane Voltron, (2 No)
Booster pump 1.8 LPH (2 No)
Max. TDS 1500ppm
Max feed water hardness 250ppm
II. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION:-
Sl. No Amongst Components… Brand / MOC
1 Mounted Skid SS304 – PJR-50 MD Engineering
2 Sediment Filter Vessel Global Water Solution
3 Pre Carbon Filter Vessel Global Water Solution
4 Pre Activated Filter Vessel Global Water Solution
5 Post Carbon Filter Heathy Water Solution
6 Membrene 300 GPD Voltron
7 Electrical Fittings Finolex
8 Membrane Housing Heathy
9 Flow Restrictor P. & P. Global
10 Solenoid Valve P & P Global
11 Booster Pump KEMFLO 48V
12 SMPS Descent Co.
13 Inlet Valve MMP Steel, SS 304
14 Pipe and Fittings
III. FEATURES OF R. O SYSTEM ( 50 Lph)
• We use 1812/2012 RO membranes along with Diaphragm Type High-Pressure Pump.
• The electrical load (80 watts) of these systems is very less as compared with the industrial RO systems.
• The raw water TDS which it can treat has an upper limit of 1500ppm.
• These RO plants are noiseless and can be easily mounted on the wall.
• Higher Recovery of raw water up to 60%
Our Commercial RO units are equipped with the following special features which ensure proper functioning of the same for a long time.
1 Solenoid Valve -> This valve prevents the drainage of raw water when the RO unit is in OFF mode. Further it prevents choking of the RO membranes by not allowing raw water to flow though the membranes by not allowing raw water to flow though the membranes during this time.
2. Antiscalant-> These Special Crystals inhibits the scale formation by Calcium and Magnesium Carbonate on the RO membranes thereby increasing the working life of the RO membranes.
3. Separate Flow -> Our RO units has a separate flow restrictor for each membrane thus, ensuring a better performance of the membrane.