Our valued customers can avail the range of highly reliable Industrial RO Systems 25lph ro plant that are developed as per international quality norms and client’s technical demands. Widely appreciated for optimum performance, high water carrying capacity and low maintenance, our range of commercial RO Systems 25 LPH are highly demanded across various institutions. Offered at institutions rates our range has been successful in meeting clients’ demands and satisfy their water purification needs.25lph ro plant is suitable for offices, restaurants, schools, coaching centers etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmUgaMXD6p0
Features of 25lph ro plant:
BASIS OF DESIGN (Capacity 25Lph)
I. >DESIGN SPECIFICATION (For 25 LPH)<
Description / Model Commercial RO 25LPH/ )
Flow rate :-- 20-25 LPH
Power Consumption:-- 80 watt
MI. Feed water pressure:-- 1.5 Kg/cm2
Maker of R.O Membane Voltron :-- 2 No
Booster pump:-- 1 No
Max. TDS:-- 1500ppm
Max feed water hardness:-- 250ppm
II. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION:-
Sl. No Amongst Components… Brand / MOC
1 FRP Box – PJR-10 MD Engineering
2 Sediment Filter Vessel-- Global Water Solution
3 Pre Carbon Filter Vessel-- Global Water Solution
4 Pre Activated Filter Vessel-- Global Water Solution
5 Post Carbon Filter-- Heathy Water Solution
6 Membrene-- 80 GPD Voltron
7 Electrical Fittings-- Finolex
8 Membrane Housing-- Heathy
9 Flow Restrictor-- P. & P. Global
10 Solenoid Valve-- SLX
11 Booster Pump-- KEMFLO 48V
12 SMPS-- Descent Co.
13 Inlet Valve-- MMP Steel, frp
14 Pipe and Fittings
III. FEATURES OF R. O SYSTEM ( 25 Lph)
• We use 1812/2012 RO membranes along with Diaphragm Type High-Pressure Pump.
• The electrical load (40 watts) of these systems is very less as compared with the industrial RO systems.
• The raw water TDS which it can treat has an upper limit of 1500ppm.
• These RO plants are noiseless and can be easily mounted on the wall.
• Higher Recovery of raw water up to 60%
Our Domestic RO units are equipped with the following special features which ensure proper functioning of the same for a long time.
1 Solenoid Valve -> This valve prevents the drainage of raw water when the RO unit is in OFF mode. Further it prevents choking of the RO membranes by not allowing raw water to flow though the membranes by not allowing raw water to flow though the membranes during this time.
2. Antiscalant-> These Special Crystals inhibits the scale formation by Calcium and Magnesium Carbonate on the RO membranes thereby increasing the working life of the RO membranes.
3. Separate Flow -> Our RO units has a separate flow restrictor for each membrane thus, ensuring a better performance of the membrane.
Out bound link----